Indian Army injures 22-year-old in breach of truce
The Indian Army injures 22-year-old in breach of truce along with LoC: ISPR
A 22-year-old civilian was wounded after Indian Army troops conducted an unprovoked ceasefire breach in the Battal Sector along the Control Line, Major General Babar Ifitkhar tweeted on Sunday, Managing Director Inter Services Public Relations.
“Unprovoked ceasefire breach by Indian Army troops in the Battal Sector alongside LoC, attacking a civilian community with mortars and heavy guns, late last night,” DG ISPR said. He added that a 22-year-old civilian was also wounded during the assault.
Media wing of the military said troops of the Pakistan Army reacted effectively to the Indian firing following the breach of ceasefire. A young boy was martyred earlier this week because of Indian Army’s unprovoked ceasefire breach targeting the civilian population Tuesday night along the Line of Control (LoC), the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.
The truce breach has taken place at the Lipa Sector along the LoC, according to the ISPR. Indian forces resorted to unprovoked violence by using cannons, mortars and offensive guns to attack the civilian populace.
“Talwari village’s young boy martyred because of Indian indiscriminate shooting,” the media arm of the military said. It added that the Pakistan Army reacted to the Indian firing effectively and attacked those posts which ignited fire.