Quick & Easy Dhaka Fish Recipe
- Boneless Fish ½ kg
- Garlic Paste 2 tea spoons
- Mustard Paste 2 tea spoons
- Carom Seeds 1 tea spoon
- Salt 1 tea spoon (or to taste)
- Red Chili Powder 1 1/2 tea spoon
- Chaat Masala 1 tea spoon
- All Spice Powder ½ tea spoon
- Rice Flour 4 table spoons
- Sesame Seeds 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Oil for Frying (as per requirement)
- Firstly, take the boneless fish and add garlic & mustard pastes, salt, red chili powder, carom seeds powder, chaat masala, and all spice powder. Now, Mix them all well.
- After that, apply 4 table spoons of rice flour on the fish.
- Then coat it with a cup sesame seeds & an egg.
- In the end, fry the coated fish in hot oil as required.
- Your delicious, quick & easy Dhaka Fish is ready, serve it and enjoy.