TANDOORI FISH RECIPE
- Fish – 3 (frozen fish)
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Egg yolk – 1
- Fresh cream- 1 tbsp
- Garlic ginger paste – 2 tbsp
- Roasted cumin powder ½ teaspoon
- Yellow food powder – 1 pinch
- Meda (All-purpose flour) – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp (or to taste)
- White pepper ½ teaspoon
- Red pepper 1 tbsp (crushed)
- Lemon juice – 1tbsp
- Hot spices ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric ½ teaspoon
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Mix all the above ingredients, fill inside the fish cuts and put on top, and keep the marinated fish for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200 centigrade.
- Put a little grease in a baking tray and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take out & add butter and bake again for five minutes.
- Your Yummy Tandoori Fish is Ready, serve it and enjoy!