- Eggs four to eight
- Salt to taste
- A teaspoon of pepper
- Three-fourths cup of milk
- A teaspoon of thyme oregano
- Two onions (finely chopped)
- Capsicum four tablespoons (chopped)
- Butter four tablespoons
- Four tablespoons of olive oil
- A cup of cheddar cheese
- Four tablespoons of mozzarella cheese
Beat the eggs well and add salt, pepper, milk, and thyme oregano.
Now lightly fry the finely chopped onion and chopped capsicum in a little butter and add it to the egg mixture.
Then heat a pan and add olive oil and butter.
Now add egg mixture and fry on one side.
Then turn it over, add cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese in the middle and fold.
When it is cooked, take it out.