Ten points for Ukraine’s Denial to Russia’s offered escape routes!
Ukraine’s No to Russia-Proposal
Ukraine War 2022 – The third round of talks between Russia and Ukraine on ending hostilities is expected to take place today.
Russia will catch fire and open relief channels in the Ukrainian capital Kyiv and three other cities from 07:00 GMT (12.30 pm IST) today, Interfax news agency quoted the Russian Ministry of Defense as saying.
Here are the 10 most recent incidents of the Russian invasion of Ukraine:
- Russia has announced a ceasefire in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Mariupol, and Sumy from 12.30 pm IST on Monday. Relief efforts are underway at the request of French President Emmanuel Macron, Russia’s defense ministry said.
- The third round of talks between Russia and Ukraine on ending hostilities is expected to take place today. Last week, the parties agreed to open humanitarian channels to allow civilians to evacuate other areas of the conflict, but none of them have worked so far, with the parties blaming each other for violating the ceasefire agreement.
- Efforts to evacuate residents from the besieged city of Mariupol failed for the second time today due to repeated violations. The city dwellers have no electricity or water.
- Massive Russian missiles are destroying Vinnytsia International Airport in central Ukraine, said President Volodymyr Zelensky.
- Three residents, who were trying to flee Irpin, were killed in a fire, the BBC reported.
- “In Ukraine flow rivers of blood and tears. This is not just a military campaign but a war that leads to death, destruction, and misery,” said Pope Francis, rejecting the term “military action” Russia used to describe actions.
- The worldwide entertainment service Netflix, top accounting firms KPMG and PWC, and financial services company American Express have all severed ties with Russia as tensions with Ukraine escalate.
- Police have arrested more than 4.600 people in Russian protests against President Vladimir Putin in Ukraine, according to the private sector.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has said he will achieve his goals in Ukraine War 2022 “by negotiation or war”.
- Ukraine will ask the UN Supreme Court on Monday to issue an urgent decision requiring Russia to suspend its attacks, saying Moscow’s defense of the attack was based on a misinterpretation of the genocide law.